BIOSCULPTOR™ SLIMMING PROBIOTICS
Probiotics designed for weight management and gut health
Metabolic syndrome is a chronic disease, a recurrent condition in which multiple metabolic abnormalities like the following may be present in a person:
- Diabetes or impaired glucose tolerance
- High blood sugar
- Increased blood pressure
- Excess body fat around the abdomen area
Abdominal obesity (also known as central obesity) often refers to the accumulation of body fat in the abdomen area, which increases the abdominal visceral fat - an apple-shaped figure.
BiosculptorTM Slimming Probiotics is a patented raw material that is developed by Hi-Beau Group, the first Singapore company to invent and research to aid in reducing abdominal obesity and risks of metabolic syndrome. Making a breakthrough in its key industrialization technology, the patent possesses good in-vitro probiotic properties that show efficacy and stability.
BiosculptorTM Slimming Probiotics works mainly through the four aspects of the mechanism:
- Reduce bodyweight, belly fat, fasting blood sugar, triglycerides, cholesterol
- Reduce abdominal obesity
- Reduce the risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver
- Prevent the risk of metabolic syndrome caused by a high-fat diet
A unique accession number has been assigned to the patented probiotics strain after preservation and stringent quality checks are performed by China General Microbiological Culture Collection Center (CGMCC), a non-profit organization financed by the Chinese Academy of Science.
BiosculptorTM Slimming Probiotics is uniquely developed to align with advanced weight management and optimal gut health for holistic living.
Extract type: powder
Powder Specification: 300 Billion CFU/g
Applications: tablets, hard-shell capsules, powder
Recommended Daily Dosage: 33mg (Equivalent to 10 Billion CFU)
Scientific evidence:1. Increase the number of probiotics in gut
2. Lower the risk of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
3. Lower the risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
4. Reduce the absorption of lipid and cholesterol (reduce the risk of hyperlipidaemia)
- Singapore pending patent no: 10201913127U
- China patent no.: ZL201811594604.8
Contact us directly for more information about BiosculptorTM Slimming Probiotics.