Direction of Use: Take 1 capsule daily to maintain male vitality. Take 2-3 capsules 30-60 minutes before the time needed.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Once protection seal is opened, keep refrigerated and best consumed within 2 months. Keep out of reach of children.
Precaution: If you are under 18 years of age, taking medications or have a medical condition, you should consult your health care specialist prior to using this product.
Made in USA.
- Increases energy & vitality
- Boosts men's health
- Helps relieve stress & fatigue
- Promotes muscle strength
- Supports kidney function
Full ingredient list: Proprietary Blend (L-Arginine, Maca Root, Tongkat-Ali Root (100:1), Horny Goat Weed, Green Tea Leaf (95% Polyphenols), Rhodiola Root (2% Rosavin, 1% Salidroside), Korean Ginseng Root (5% Ginsenosides), Theobromine (Cocoa Bean Extract)), Patented AES® Absorption System (Aspergillus Analog, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Calcium (Coral), Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate, Maganese Gluconate, 100% Pure Hypromellose (Capsule).
L-Arginine produces Nitric Oxide (NO) which helps to enlarge the blood vessels, regain its elasticity and improve blood flow.
Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack)
Studies shows that TongKat Ali can help to increase male's hormone levels and the formation of testosterone by fourfold.
Korean Ginseng Root
Korean Ginseng has an adaptogenic property that helps relieve stress & fatigue, boost stamina & vitality, support kidney function and boost men's performances.
Rhodiola Root helps to strengthen the nervous system, boost men's performances and improve energy levels.
Theobromine (Cocoa Bean Extract)
Theobromine helps to dilate blood vessels and promote positive mental health and mood.
Green Tea Leaf
Green Tea contains powerful healing antioxidants which build a healthier body.
Horny Goat Weed
Horny Goat Weed helps to boost men's performances and hormone levels. It also help to relax the body’s central nervous system by increasing the body’s NO for better blood flow.
Maca Root is a treatment for hormone-related disorders such as low sex drive, infertility, low sperm count and impotence.
How soon will I be able to observe improvements in men health?
If 1 capsule is taken daily, testosterone levels would be boosted over a period of 2-3 months. Full erection occurs if 2 or 3 capsules are taken 30-60 minutes before the time needed.
Will the long term consumption of StrongMan™ result in any side effects?
No known side effect has been observed. StrongMan™ does not contain hormone and all ingredients are tested and approved to ensure safety, purity and efficacy. It is therefore safe for long term consumption with the recommended dosage.
Should I separate my consumption of StrongMan™ with other medications or caffeine beverages?
Yes, because the acidity in medications and caffeine beverages may reduce the efficacy of StrongMan™. It is advisable to take StrongMan™ and your medications/caffeine beverages at an interval of 1-2 hours apart.
Is foreplay still required if I take StrongMan™?
Yes. StrongMan™ does not instantly cause an erection upon consumption. it would require 30 to 60 minutes for the active ingredients to be absorbed in the bloodstream.The intimate stimulation activity from foreplay is still required to achieve a stronger & harder erection and longer lasting pleasure.
- Hormonal decline in elderly men and male menopause
Cathy R. Kessenich, DSN, ARNP, and Michael J. Cichon, MD, FACS,Geriatr Nurs 2001;22:24-8)
- A Review of Plant-Derived and Herbal Approaches to the Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions.
DAVID L. ROWLAND,Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 29:3, 185-205
- A new herbal combination, Etana, for enhancing erectile function:an efficacy and safety study in animals
N Qinna, H Taha, KZ Matalka and AA Badwan,International Journal of Impotence Research (2009) 21, 315–320
- Subjective effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) extract on well-being and sexual performances in patients with mild erectile dysfunction: a randomised, double-blind clinical trial
T. Zenico, A. F. G. Cicero, L. Valmorri, M. Mercuriali & E. Bercovich,Andrologia 41, 95–99
- Effect of Lepidium meyenii (Maca), a root with aphrodisiac and fertility-enhancing properties, on serum reproductive hormone levels in adult healthy men
G F Gonzales, A Córdova, K Vega, A Chung, A Villena and C Góñez,Journal of Endocrinology (2003) 176, 163–168
- Lepidium meyenii (Maca) improved semen parameters in adult men
Gustavo F. Gonzales, Amanda Cordova, Carla Gonzales, Arturo Chung, Karla Vega, Arturo Villena,Asian J Androl 2001 Dec; 3: 301-303
- Pectinase-treated Panax ginseng extract (GINST) rescues testicular dysfunction in aged rats via redox-modulating proteins
Yu-JinWon, Bo-kyung Kim, Yong-Kyu Shin, Seung-Hyo Jung, Sung-Kwang Yoo, Seock-Yeon Hwang,Jong-Hwan Sung, Si-Kwan Kim,Experimental Gerontology 53 (2014) 57–66
- Effects of Korean red ginseng extract on acute renal failure induced by gentamicin and pharmacokinetic changes by metformin in rats
Yu Kyung Lee, Young-Won Chin, Young Hee Choi,Food and Chemical Toxicology 59 (2013) 153–159
- Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue -A double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty.
V. Darbinya, A. Kteyan, A. Panossiarr, E. Gabrielian, G.Wikman and H. Wagner,Phytomedicine, Vol. 7(5). pp. 365-371
- The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials
Shao Kang Hung∗, Rachel Perry, Edzard Ernst,Phytomedicine 18 (2011) 235–244
- Rosenroot (Rhodiolarosea): Traditional use,chemical composition, pharmacology and clinical efficacy
A. Panossian, G.Wikman, J.Sarris, Phytomedicine 17 (2010) 481–493
- Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on sexual qualities in middle aged male rats
H. H. Ang, T. H. Ngai and T. H. Tan,Phytomedicine 10: 590–593, 2003
- Influence of Eurycoma longifolia on the copulatory activity of sexually sluggish and impotent male rats
P. Zanoli, M. Zavatti, C. Montanari, M. Baraldi,Journal of Ethnopharmacology 126 (2009) 308–313
- Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Jack): A review on its ethnobotany and pharmacological importance
Rajeev Bhat, A.A. Karim,Fitoterapia 81 (2010) 669–679
- Effect of l-arginine on arginase activity in male accessory sex glands of alloxan-treated rats
José D. Méndez, Adriana Sosa, Mart´ın Palomar-Morales,Reproductive Toxicology 16 (2002) 809–813
- Evaluation of L-arginine on kidney function and vascular reactivity following ischemic injury in rats: Protective effects and potential interactions
Amira M. Senbel, Amal G. Omar, Lobna M. Abdel-Moneim, Hosny F. Mohamed, Tahia T. Daabees,Pharmacological Reports 66 (2014) 976–983
- In Vitro Supplements Improves Motility and Progressive Score of Spermatozoa in Jermasia Goats
M. Shikh Maidin, N.F.Adanan, M.T. Aminudin, A. Tawang,APCBEE Procedia 8 ( 2014 ): 329 – 333
- Food of the gods: cure for humanity? A cultural history of the medicinal and ritual use of chocolate
Dillinger TL, Barriga P, Escárcega S, Jimenez M, Salazar Lowe D, Grivetti LE.J Nutr. 2000 Aug;130(8S Suppl):2057S-72S
- Green tea polyphenols and dietary fibre protect against kidney damage in rats with diabetic nephropathy
Takako Yokozawa,Takako Nakagawa,Takeshi Oya, Tsutomu Okubo and Lekh Raj Juneja,Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 773–780,June 2005
- Green tea polyphenols stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis and improve renal function after chronic cyclosporin a treatment in rats.
Rehman H1, Krishnasamy Y, Haque K, Thurman RG, Lemasters JJ, Schnellmann RG, Zhong Z.PLoS One. 2013 Jun 3;8(6):e65029.
- Influence of green tea polyphenol in rats with arginine-induced renal failure.
Yokozawa T1, Cho EJ, Nakagawa T.J Agric Food Chem. 2003 Apr 9;51(8):2421-5.